Saturday, September 12, 2009

Knitting up a storm!

Game on here at Moa HandKnits!
I'm knitting up a storm and have some awesome things in the mix.
This season will have some killer handbags both from me and another artisan who does the most amazing shibori feltwork you've ever seen!

Additionally, sweater love, hats, neck cowls (of course, they're my favorite accessory!), as well as some super cute and yummy baby things and last but certainly not least--Daniel Storto Gloves!

Stay tuned everybody, we're rolling and it's going to be a fun and fabulous upcoming season.

Much love!
JoAnne

1 comment:

Fiberlicious (A Contemporary Yarn Shop) said...

JoAnne - I am so excited that you are going to continue with Daniel's gloves. Clients love them and now I know to send them to your website.

Thanks,
Cindy
Fiberlicious
Cincinnati, OH