Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skincare Junkie, Get Warm Scrub


Get Warm Scrub. So yummy you might want to eat it, but then your skin would be jealous.

6 ounces of specialty Sugar Scrub for your Hands, Face & Body!
100% Natural Ingredients.

I’ve had many people ask me what I use on my face… Well, now you know, it’s Get Warm Scrub!

Get Warm Scrub is an exfoliating & moisturizing all natural sugar scrub that I developed myself. I use in the shower every single day!
As a result my skin is smoother, softer, and feels fantastic. It’s the perfect thing to moisturize and revitalize your skin…not to mention, warm you up all over!

The ingredients are super high quality, so the result you’ll get is long lasting. No preservatives and chemicals in here!
*Natural Cane Sugar; lemon extract; organic olive oil; honey; cinnamon; clove.

To use: Grab a glob and smear on wet Hands, Face & Body. Scrub up with your hand or loofah, and enjoy the wonderful warming scent. Rinse off, and you’re done. If separation occurs in the pot, just stir with your finger or a small spoon. Yum!

No comments: